Thursday, November 13, 2008

Redesign

Yes my husband is talented. Do you really thing I will be sharing his talent with the rest of you? Just kidding. I have already put him to work on redesigning a "cute" and hip baby boys room. Any suggestions? Pictures of our sweet baby boy will be posted soon.

4 comments:

Taylor's said...

I wish I had a creative bone in my body but I don't and let alone asking about a boy . . . I don't have any so I am of no help! I can't wait to see though what your husband comes up with!

The Duryeas said...

So it's a boy! I have been checking your blog for the announcement. I am so excited for you!!

Amy & Mark said...

So fun to find your blog and get updated on your family! Congratualtions on your upcoming new addition. I'm so impressed with Kevan's decorating skills!

Melodrama Mama said...

Kevan is really impressive. Can wail to see the baby!

About Me

My photo
15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!