Sunday, November 9, 2008

"CUTE"

I never thought that I would be in a postion in life to reap of job benefits so monumental that they would be life changing. Kevan is now the master "decorator" of our humble abode thanks to the surrounding and daily influence of his job at Stampin' Up!. No, he is not a demonstrator, he does marketing research for them and does a wonderful manly job of it too. I have however, witnessed in the last year of his employment an increased knowledge of all things "cute". Pretty soon our home was not "cute" enough. We have updated carpet. Finished hallways that have been undone for 8 years. We have new furniture and even decluttered (not enough in my opinion) many rooms. He even drives an awesomely "cute" car. (OK, so it is "cute" when I drive it and it is "sweet" when he is driving.) What I am trying to say is that we have made some much needed improvements to our home this year.
This weekend I think takes the cake on the influence that Kevan's job has in our life. He gets every other Friday off and here is a sample of what my husband chose to spend day doing.










Is there a better word for this than "CUUUTE". He is such a great daddy. I love to see his creative side coming out. This was all his idea and it was a great one. The girls love it, how could they not. Job benefits have taken on a whole new meaning for me.

4 comments:

Taylor's said...

How awesome! I had no idea that is who he was working for. So fun!

Melodrama Mama said...

Wow! Kudos to Kev for all of his cute ideas!

The Duryeas said...

That is very cute! If this baby is a girl we may need some consulting done on our girls' room. How much do you charge?

Sprout said...

Soo does Kevan hire out? I have a room that needs decorating and I absolutely love it. Maybe he can come teach Jeff. So cute!

About Me

My photo
15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!