Bear Lake....who doesn't love it?
It is always a gianormous task to go on vacation with the family but all the memories brought home with us makes it worth it (I think) =) Of course it does. This year we had an added twist to our Annual Oswald vacation.....The 2nd Annual Oswalympics. The activities and events were such a hit last year, thanks to all of Michaels work, that the responsibility feel upon Kevan this year as the elected Oswalympic Commissioner. The theme was set: Heros vs.Villians
Two team captains picked their athletes (but that doesn't mean they are athletic).
Numerous events were planned and athletes assigned from each team.
croquet, mini golf, golf, paper airplane throwing, Mario Cart Wii, and a relay race. As a mother of very competitive children I began to wonder if all this competition would be a good thing? Not all my children were on the same team. Taunting, teasing, and heckling were part of our daily routine. So were the tears and slamming of doors and the endless "that's not fair" battles. Why, why would we do this to ourselves?!?
Because I get some really great pictures =).
Because I get some really great pictures =).






No comments:
Post a Comment