Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Can't Help Myself

So what am I suppose to do? I have the cutest little boy in the whole world. I just couldn't pass up these adorable "Baby Leg" that I found. Once again my boy gets a special photo shoot. With the help of Kevan in making sure Sam didn't fall off the couch we chose natural window light for this session. I think when Kevan saw me put leg warmers on his little boy he was a bit concerned but now that he has seen the result he can see why I just couldn't help myself. =)



5 comments:

Taylor's said...

So so cute! I can't wait for Kate's 2 year old picture at Alta next week!

Melodrama Mama said...

He is such a cute baby Mary!

Jenny Moore said...

I just want to pinch those cute little rolls! What a sweetie! And what a great photographer!

Thesherriff said...

Yeah! I'm so glad Kelli told you my blog address, so that I could find yours. I'm so sorry we had to leave early too. I only saw like 10 people and I would rather see all of you over my own high school reunion, but this was Lee's not mine. Shoot, I just realized Dallin is signed on not me. So this is from Trish:)

Amy & Mark said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

About Me

My photo
15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!