
March Madness is not just for you sports fans. March 30 is one of the biggest events in the Doxey family. This year March 30 means that Grandpa is turning 82. So we gather together on March 27 to celebrate with food, family, and HATS. Maddox Lodge was the location, half of the Doxey clan were the players, and Hats became the game. Grandma Lou brought 30+ hats that grandpa has worn in his 82 years and we all had a chance to try them on. "Mad Hatters " as my cleaver Kevan pointed out. I don't know who had more fun, the kids who played "Mad Hatter" with grandpa's hats or grandma watching the kids play "Mad Hatter". Although I did my best, as the photographer, to capture every "Hatter", I almost went "Mad" trying to move around the room as quickly as I would have liked to. In my present condition of extra-largism I am afraid I missed a few players but sports fan or Doxey clan Hats off to March Madness! Can't wait 'til next year!

3 comments:
Great pics!! My kids had fun finding themselves in the collage! You always do such a great job!
That is awesome! Your family does just cool things - jealous.
AND I can't believe it is so soon you will be having your little boy - let us know when he arrives we have a little something for you.
Well done, you're so creative! I love it! It is always an event to look forward to. Good luck to you over the next couple weeks! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment