Sunday, October 19, 2008

UPDATE ALERT

UPDATE ALERT-
I am the ultimate slacker. I can not promise that I will do any better but I did have one picture I couldn't help but post. It is so cute.

It is the ultimate in pictures. Now the quality of the print leaves somewhat to be desired, but the subject is the important feature. The oval little blob or "peanut" that you see at the top of the dark circle is indeed a baby. Our baby. Oswald #5 is in fact using much of my energy in growing and maturing daily.

So UPDATE alert you may be hearing more about morning sickness, thirty something pregnancy (which is different than 20 something), exhaustion, mood swings, crazy cravings between now and April 19thish.

OR with my track record maybe not.

PS. NO I did not take this myself.

4 comments:

Taylor's said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to meet Oswald #5!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

PS April is a good month, Malisia was born in April - perfect for babies!

Leslie said...

Congrats MarDo!!! I can't wait to hear how you are feeling about 30-something pregnancy. :) And...I'm sure if you had taken that picture it would be much better! :)

Kirbell said...

Yay for you guys! We need more good kids raised by good parents in this world.

The Red Page said...

Congratulations Mary and Kevan!!! There are some cons about having babies at 30 but there are some pros too - like having built in babysitters and you enjoy each stage more because you know it ends so soon. It is also great when they all start leaving home to have one to hang on to a little longer.

About Me

My photo
15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!