Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Photography Blog

Check out what I have been up to lately!

You can click on the title, or click on Simply Photography on the side under fella bloggers, or visit www.marykimphotography.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mary. I am so impressed. I had no idea you were even into photography. If you ever want a real challenge, you can try and photograph my 6 monkeys.

Taylor's said...

I am always impressed with what you can do behind that camera of yours!

oh and can we get together maybe this weekend since it is Conference for you to mess around with our pictures.

Melodrama Mama said...

Beautiful Mary!

About Me

My photo
15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!