11 years ago
Monday, September 14, 2009
My Kind of Hike - Silver Lake
Nice and simple! That is the best kind of hike. We had such a great time as we wrapped up summer with a stroll around Silver Lake with most of the Oswald cousins. I wish it were a bit easier to hold a baby and take pictures. I definately didn't get as many pictures as I wanted but I thought the ones I did get were fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mary Kim Oswald
- 15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of course!!!
Way awesome pictures and I love that hike.
PS did you get my email?
Beautiful hike. How nice.
Silver Lake is the BEST! I loved taking my kids there.
And - I LOVE seeing all of your photography! You are amazing Mary!
Post a Comment