Thanks for the response on the new Blog name.
I am pleased to welcome you to "The Wonderful Wald of Os" land of mystery, munchkins, a great Wizard, a wicked witch, a good witch, lions, tigers and bears. Oh my!
I will do my best to live up to the name. Until the Wonderful Wizard is done installing and setting up our new "high Tech" computer you are stuck with my laptop version (where I have NO pictures stored so sorry about no pics). I am looking forward to a new computer that I hope will do everything I want it to, including uploading blog pictures quick and easy. I hope to revamp my blog with all kinds of exciting things when my computer is ready. So until then all I have to leave you with are my words. So hold on, "I don't think we are in Kansas any more."
11 years ago

5 comments:
How funny! I love it!
I hope the new computer works out too!
Oh, JaNae and Mike said that their family pictures on Saturday at Wheeler Farm was sooo fun! I am so glad you did their pictures! I can't wait to see the proofs from JaNae!
I am excited to see all of your pics!
Hi Mary Kim...I saw a link to you on Kir's Blog...I was so thrilled to find you! I love your photography, and I love your blog! I'm very impressed. I'd love to catch up...that is, if you even remember who I am...I have a public blog you can read (youjustgottalaugh.blogspot.com) and another blog that is private, so you'd have to email me for that one...just in case...here is my email address: la_hansen2001[at]yahoo[dot]com
Leslie
Yay! Love the new blog name.
ok, I've told you I was going to leave you a message if you hadn't updated!
SO UP DATE YOUR BLOG!!!!
Post a Comment