Emerging from a long hibernation of blogging ignorance I am awakening to a new world of self promotion through blogging.
WOW! I can't believe I have waited so long to create a blog site. But as I sit here and debate over every word I type I can see why I have not done it before now.
Man this takes some thinking power to post a message and after 10 minutes already and only having 5 lines completed I see I am in for some mind exercising. If it is anything like my physical exercising habits as of late, I should tucker out about NOW...............................................
............yawn.....Quick nap, sorry about that, and I am ready to pick up where I left off. Oh yes, mind exercising!
Well I will be picking my words carefully since I do struggle with being decisive. I will start with my feelings of blogging.
I am not sure I like having myself or my family just "floating" out in blogging space but at the earging (or shall I say begging) of my dear friend I figured I would give it a try. I feel I am fairly computer savvy and I am up for the challange. There are a few other motivating factors to my starting a blogspot besides just the challange.
-For starters I would like to show off some of my photography work to those I know (or not).
-I also would like to stay in touch with family and friends I never or hardly ever have contact with, but I have to say that my biggest motivation is journaling. I am terrible at journaling and I figure this might be a great way for me to start. 
So here I am! Like it or skim it!
For those of you who are visual learners I will be adding some of my favorite pictures for your enjoyment.
(The pictures for this post are from a session I did this last of my daughter Lydia [the blonde] and her friend, I will call her E. We had a blast!)
I look forward to many more mind exercises.


3 comments:
YEA!!!! I loved it!
Welcome Oswald's to the blogging world. I love the chance to check up on your family and see what you are doing. This is a great life line for us here in Russia. By the way Rachel is interested in photography and is saving for a good camera. Maybe this summer we can get some good pointers form you.
I absolutely love it. Warning . . . it can be addicting (blogging that is)!
I can't wait to see into the life of the cute Oswald family!
Post a Comment