Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter 08


Why do I feel like I have to have a picture to go with every blog. I started this one on easter and obviously I didn't get it uploaded. I am going to take a new approach to blogging. Don't think just do. So excuse my grammer and my misspelled words. I may not even get a picture up with every post (well maybe not, I am a photographer for cryin' out loud).

So heres to Easter a month late. Hope you had a good one.




EASTER 08

2 comments:

Melodrama Mama said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! And your photographs are amazing!

Taylor's said...

The kids are great! They are getting older and older by the day.

Does that make us look older!?! I hope not.

I love the photos!

About Me

My photo
15 years - 5 kids - 1 home - 7 cars - 6 long lost pets (I have tried unsuccessfully, sorry kids) - 2 home business - toooooo many TGI FRIDAYS "Brownie Obsessions" - 4 cameras - 1000's of pictures - not enough sleep - one nasty bout with Epstein Bhar virus - many new friends - reuniting with old friends (not that you are old but just that I have known you since the "good old days") - and one fabulous, caring, loving, handsome, awesome husband who has helped me to become who I am today!